PVFY multi-position air handlers can be connected to a system with other CITY MULTI indoor units for complete system design flexibility. The
multi-position design is suitable for any application, requiring no additional kits even for down-flow configuration, making it ideal for installation
in a closet, attic, or an equipment room. Designed and engineered in the United States, the PVFY offers quiet operation with a variable speed,
highly efficient DC motor featuring a forward curved blower, allowing constant personalized comfort at three different fan speeds.
- Multi-position capabilities allow for installation in vertical, horizontal left, or horizontal right positions with no additional kit requirements, even for down-flow configuration
- Selectable external static pressure up to 0.80
- Reusable standard-size 1” filter
- Side return available (P12-P24 only)
- Unique cabinet insulation design allows for no thermal penetration into the coil section.
- Cabinet can be fully disassembled for easy maintenance or to fit in extra-tight spaces.
- Heavy gauge, high-gloss powder coat finish steel cabinets with 1” fiberglass-free foam insulation (R-4.2 insulation value)
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant, fiberglass-free cabinet construction
- Control board includes condensate overflow switch connection
- Accessories available for various custom applications, including two-stage auxiliary heat, fan speed indication, humidifier control, and more
- Cabinet sections are embossed with fan, coil, and other components for easy identification and maintenance